- This is a personalised dashboard for users to see the status of their campaigns.
- A campaign is the highest level of reporting and is the selection of assessments being conducted by a user against the same client.
- A campaign will contain all scores, observations and recommendations against different entities of the same client (Regions, Business Units, Organisational Units, Apps, etc.)
Configuring Campaigns: Organisation Settings
- These structures are split into two types: parent and child.
- The parent entity can be countries, regions, group units and operational units
- The child entities are specifically linked to the parent entity, for example: the parent entity could be Europe, and the child entities could be UK, France and Spain.
Evaluate: Score/Progress Overview
- Scores can be given to each entity against their domain and capability
- Actions & Report: With other additional features to compare scores against each other and download reports and scores in PPT or CSV formats.
Evaluate: Data Collection/Scoring Feature
- To assist users with the scoring of framework and give further background or contextual information.
- Scoring Matrix: Score clients against objectives within the framework.